"woman" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The women entered, and the talk took a different turn.
- A sound from outside made both men turn as a young woman entered the room.
- As reported, the woman entered the house through an open door.
- Women entered the university for the first time as students in 1868.
- It was nearly always clear when a black person or a woman had entered the room.
- Women also had entered the work force in record numbers.
- A woman entered the room and spoke with him in a low voice.
- For the first time, a woman entered the struggle today.
- He looked up to see three men and a woman enter the large cell.
- A moment later, six men and a woman entered from a door behind the seats.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.