"woman" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The woman shook her head and pointed to the road.
- Asked what she thought of him, the woman shook her head.
- The old woman shook her head and told him to be quiet.
- After the race, the two women shook hands and made up.
- The woman shook her head and went back to what she was doing.
- The women he had known did not shake hands that way.
- The young woman on the other side of the bed shakes her head.
- The woman shakes her head, talking to herself as if he were not present.
- When he would have followed, the woman shook her head.
- The little old woman with brown eyes like dark stars turned to the others and shook her head.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.