"woman" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Whatever the reason, women in both countries share a history.
- Under the civil law men and women share the same legal rights.
- Two women and a man shared the car with him.
- Men and women share some of these issues, while others are more gender specific.
- Do these women share with their families the feeling of being able to help others less fortunate than themselves?
- It's beautiful but not when the woman you love can't share the beauty.
- So why couldn't he find the right words to convince one perfect woman to share her life with him?
- The winning man and the woman then share dinner in a restaurant.
- By 1975, nine women shared the ship with 91 men.
- Late Wednesday night, the two women shared a car back to the hotel.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.