"woman" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- One woman laughed at the idea of having a day off.
- The woman laughed from the far side of the square.
- The woman laughed and took a step closer to him.
- A woman laughed, the sound coming from across the pool.
- Or maybe they were even afraid that women might actually be laughing at them?
- The women laughed together, then moved on to another topic.
- The woman laughed, the movement of her hand leaving him in no doubt as to what she held to.
- Susan's words came out so fast the two women laughed together.
- The two young women looked at each other and laughed softly.
- The woman in blue was laughing at something as we entered; she had her back to us.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.