"woman" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A young woman with long dark hair raised her hand.
- The woman raised her head and looked up at him.
- Instead, more than half the women in the class raised their hands.
- The old woman raised her head and looked at them.
- A woman at the other end of the table raised her hand.
- The woman did not raise her head to answer the question.
- I passed on the image to my audience, and a woman raised her hand.
- The two women raised the body carefully to a sitting position.
- One of the young people started to say something, and the woman raised her hand for silence.
- Slowly the woman raised her hand and put it in Mary's.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.