"woman" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- For women travel not save when led by their children.
- God's law is not changed, just because a woman travels from one place to another.
- It would be another 23 years before an American woman traveled into space.
- I'm a woman in my 60's traveling alone for the first time.
- They always try it on a single woman traveling alone.
- A young woman traveling alone was usually not a difficult charge.
- Another thing: a woman can't travel outside the country without her husband's consent.
- The women often travel in packs of four to six, usually with others from their home countries.
- The woman and man had been traveling along the right bank of a large river, but some distance from it.
- For the same reason, there appear to be few women traveling alone.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.