"woman" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A few minutes later, another woman walked through the door.
- The woman turned without another word and walked into the house.
- A woman with four children walked by on the other side of the road.
- Just then a woman came out of the house next door and walked toward him.
- The woman walked past the two men to the door.
- A woman walked into the room from the front of the house.
- How could the woman have simply walked away from her child?
- Without waiting for an answer, a man and woman walked in.
- After a few minutes a young woman came out of the street door below them and walked away.
- But the woman was walking away to help someone else.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.