"woman" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But she couldn't really think what else a woman might become.
- And now the other woman has become more powerful than them all.
- How this woman ever became a doctor was beyond him.
- Women who lose jobs, he said, have also become less likely to leave the work force.
- The woman became pregnant and died when the child was 3 years old.
- He also said that women who did not meet the physical requirements could pay and become general members.
- Women who wanted a career became, for the most part, teachers or nurses.
- As they grew older, the two women became more like sisters.
- In the case of each play, a woman becomes by far the dominant figure.
- Women also have become more active and visible in business.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.