"woman" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A little later a woman I didn't know came over and joined us.
- A man and a woman, joined together into one body.
- However it lost many of its leaders, and very few young women joined.
- The young woman joined Summer at the window of their room.
- For six weeks they continued until another man and two women joined the class.
- She was no longer alone; two women had joined her.
- Then all the young women will join to dance with them.
- Held apart by the men, the two women join hands.
- Then a slightly older woman joined the girls, to show them how it was done.
- When all twenty stood in the room, the young woman joined them.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.