"woman" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- After he died, the woman married again with the same result.
- That made no sense at all, since the woman had just married July.
- Women would almost always marry men in the same social class as themselves.
- As social women marry and have children, they go out less.
- By law, a woman may not marry until she is 16.
- The woman he would be marrying only weeks from now.
- Are you really the same woman who's agreed to marry me?
- "But you just said that women married to be supported."
- There are wide differences among countries in the average age at which women first marry or form a union.
- A white woman marrying a black man - even today, there are problems.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.