"woman" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But the women of the town did not speak to her.
- The two women do not speak to each other any more.
- The king turned as the old woman spoke to him.
- The woman spoke to her more often than the others.
- The woman at the well spoke again, not waiting for my answer.
- Then a young woman spoke from the other side of the door.
- The couple looked at each other and the woman spoke.
- The old woman at the table in the back of the room spoke to them and they sat down again with her.
- Do not send women to speak in a man's place again.
- Women just don't speak about things like that with men.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.