"woman" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Two women and at least one man complained about it.
- It's what women say and then complain because men don't.
- And some women complain that they are held to higher standards than men.
- A woman complained that the Americans had taken her husband's gun, he said.
- Some single women, however, complain that there are no available men.
- And the women never complained, at least not on "60 Minutes."
- Most women complain that there are no single, straight men left.
- "Sometimes I think my husband is talking another language," one woman complains.
- When seven women in the class complained, he was suspended with pay.
- Many women also complain that they are always the ones asked to serve food or drink.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.