"away" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But when the cold war ended, many of those jobs withered away.
- Once their wings were no longer used, they withered away.
- When the world state has withered away and there are only local elections.
- But the apparatus of the campaign has not withered away.
- One almost had the feeling that the population must have withered away and vanished.
- This approach to biology withered away in the early 20th century.
- Years ago the organs of that sense had withered away.
- The only alternative is a further withering away of quality and coverage.
- Its German branch withered away by the end of the 80's.
- And the American standards of financial disclosure could wither away.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.