"away" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But she was whisked away by police officers and family members.
- But what if they are whisked away and set down in quite another context?
- All of them stepped in and were then whisked away.
- It's not just a matter of getting on a bus now and being whisked away.
- A few days later, he was whisked away to exile.
- Her fresh drink came, and the old glass was whisked away.
- As if a cup of sake had been whisked away.
- They expect to be immediately whisked away, however, nothing happens.
- He was whisked away on the back of a motorcycle.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.