"away" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Now all his plans for the future had been snatched away.
- And now his single opportunity to get to meet a girl had been snatched away.
- In other words, the one piece of the Bush tax cut that probably did help the economy last year is about to be snatched away.
- Another hour and you might have been snatched away beyond our finding.
- What would it be like to see your whole family snatched away in the course of an afternoon?
- It was as if the ground beneath my feet had been snatched away.
- I pulled the covers over my head, only to have them snatched away.
- The place where the boy's sister had been killed and his mother snatched away into some final darkness.
- They had supposed an easy victory and saw it snatched away.
- They shouted down at him, but their words were snatched away by the wind.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.