"away" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- And then the herd was racing away down the valley.
- I saw the black man racing away on the other side of the field.
- He glanced at his watch as the car raced away.
- The men got into the vehicle, and it raced away.
- Racing away, I stopped at a third phone to try calling again.
- "I raced away," and within several days he had finished the play.
- She was still standing there, behind the screen, when he raced away.
- With a gesture of his large head, the man raced away.
- He could hear the sound of a powerful automobile racing away.
- The others of the little company were already mounted and racing away.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.