"away" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- His head had swung away as if I'd hit him.
- The women swung away without response and went to a table beside the wall.
- Ring said nothing, and swung away to continue his walk.
- He swung away, holding to some gas lines with his good hand.
- Before he could speak again, she swung away and walked to her horse.
- The road swung away into the west, below the high mountains.
- Without another word he swung away and walked down to the old bridge.
- I opened my eyes to look and he was on his feet in the tent, swinging away.
- Each player said it was better to hit into the wind because that allowed him to swing away.
- Section swung away to its left, clearing the air behind him.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.