"away" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Then they peeled away to head back to their base.
- She opened her face, which peeled away on either side.
- Fresh new skin showed where the dead had peeled away.
- The pain that had been so much a part of her all these years seemed to peel away and disappear.
- The back of the embassy had been peeled away by the bomb.
- Their escort of five Su-30s peeled away and headed for home.
- The metal was tough, but we finally got at least some of the jacket peeled away.
- Finally, he found the little place where the window covering had peeled away and peered inside.
- Part of its chest has been peeled away to show this void.
- Ships had peeled away on the rest of the rim.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.