"away" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The person got back into the car and it sped away.
- A moment later, it sped away into the black night.
- The back door opened, someone fell out, and the car sped away.
- They said the two got in and the van sped away.
- A moment only, and they sped away through the heavy sea.
- Those were his final words of advice before we sped away.
- Then he was turning the boat around and speeding away.
- Then she got in and sped away, back home to London.
- Something climbed up into the air and sped away across the night.
- In the next block south, too far off for him to recognize the make and model, a car was speeding away.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.