"away" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The press was on hand, but they were being kept away by military police.
- Although some have been allowed to return home, others are quite likely to be kept away for a week or more.
- Knew all the time that he could not always keep away.
- Which would bring him the sort of trouble I'd been trying to keep away.
- People keep away, and it's like any other small town, far as I can figure.
- Everyone will do their best to keep two steps away.
- But it made men dream, and so they knew enough to keep away.
- The language of art may be the best way we have to let people know that this is bad stuff, and they'd better keep away.
- The two agents kept to themselves a few feet away.
- But otherwise, as I have said, most people keep away.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.