"away" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- There had to be a better way than blasting away at one another.
- "He blasted away and went down right on top of her," the man said.
- On the day side, half the atmosphere must already have been blasted away.
- She did her best to blast away at the guards, but it was no use.
- When he looked up, the trees at the top of the valley had been blasted away.
- He had the men in his sights and blasted away.
- The passion in him died, blasted away by his crime.
- The machine gun blasted away at the window from which the shot had come.
- It'll only wreck her life if you go over there and blast away at the guy.
- They could pick out nearly thirty men blasting away across the water.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.