"away" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- When the police swept one group away, another took its place.
- The things of the world will all be swept away.
- He swept away and she never saw him again in the hospital.
- And two were swept away by the current so that we never saw those on them again.
- It looked like some of our things were about to be swept away.
- You are the past that's about to be swept away.
- Without this support the women would have been swept away.
- Then that and all thought is swept away by the force of the experience.
- If anyone was ever here, every sign of them has been swept away.
- Don't open that door or you might be swept away.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.