"away" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She tried to roll away, but he wouldn't let her.
- Then the face rolled away, and I did not see it again.
- Then she was rolling away and coming to her feet in the same movement, well out of distance.
- Still, she would have rolled away, but he reached out and pulled her into his arms.
- And rolled away, leaving me to follow her, without waiting to hear whether I could or couldn't.
- It really was like the stone had been rolled away.
- He rolled away as the dead hand came loose from, his hair.
- Miles away to the south and east a heavy truck rolled through the night.
- The sheriff gave an order and the car rolled away.
- For a moment, the years rolled away and he was once again her eager young student.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.