"away" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- There is one down side to dancing the night away.
- After the performance, students head to the dining hall to dance the night away.
- "Their kids are in bed, and they come to dance the morning away."
- They're much better off dancing the night away under the stars with a friend or two.
- I could take care of getting the machine myself while they danced the night away.
- But that didn't keep him from dancing the night away.
- So come on everyone gather up a party and dance the night away.
- They boys then dance the night away in the club.
- Do you like to dance the night away or shall we take a drive in the country?
- Then she danced away to the far side of the room.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.