"away" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It came as the drug took control and she began to slide away.
- Make sure you have a firm hold so your baby doesn't slide away.
- It slid away at once into the dark without a sound.
- But when he'd taken a look, the man's eyes had already slid away.
- Sometimes they pop out of his head and slide away, making them very difficult to find.
- While he spoke, his eyes slid away to the open Sea.
- So now all I had to do was just shut my eyes and let it go, sliding away.
- She met his gaze for a moment before her eyes slid away.
- His gaze slid away as he looked back at the road.
- We rose to two thousand feet and slid away to the west.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.