"away" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A thought like that one about the air could be put away.
- He couldn't tell what she put away at her private views.
- I had a little money put away, but that didn't last long.
- When that is put away, a bed can be pulled down.
- All right, so I did agree to have her put away.
- For one reason or another, the play was put away until 1987.
- She knew it must have been put away, but where?
- Although, looking around, she wasn't sure anything in this house was ever really put away.
- Well I came back from coffee and it was nearly put away.
- Time to die when death could no more be put away.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.