"away" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- And right now, with time ticking away, any lead was better than nothing.
- Without another mind ticking away in the room, I was able to think more clearly.
- Time is ticking away, so we need to act soon.
- The last hours of his life were ticking away, yet he had nothing better to do.
- She could almost hear the hour ticking away around her.
- I could not do so, but the minutes were ticking away.
- All while their time was ticking away - and they were not able to speak to each other.
- I won't sit here for two hours and watch the time tick away.
- There was nothing to do but wait while the minutes ticked away.
- You could feel the seconds ticking away while nothing happened.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.