"away" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They had been stolen away and brought here, by him.
- But he always seemed to know when we had stolen away.
- Some of them she'd stolen away to keep in her room.
- He felt as if parts of himself were being stolen away.
- Somehow he always found a few minutes in each day to steal away and phone her.
- I shall find a time when we can steal away.
- The young couple stole away during the night while the girl's parents were sleeping.
- Their son was smart enough to know they had not been stolen away.
- So, listening to make sure that all was still, he stole away to his parents, and told them the whole story.
- I stole away to take a look at the people approaching.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.