"away" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- One girl is seen to be dragged away into another room.
- The girl was seized by the arms and dragged away.
- There were no bodies left on the road when she was dragged away.
- From children who have seen their fathers dragged away and shot.
- If used in a current, the shot must be prevented from being dragged away.
- I can still see the terror in her eyes as she was dragged away.
- Dragged the body away and left it in the aisle, up near the open door.
- At last one of these shifted, so that she could be dragged away.
- Miles had shouted, being dragged away, for all he knew, to his own death.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.