"away" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They're going to keep chipping away at us, and you're playing right into their hands.
- He's going to start chipping away at my ability to process language.
- It was a china woman, but the face had been chipped away.
- But the environmental groups are chipping away, and want it all.
- They had spent the best part of a year chipping away at it, to little real effect.
- "The last thing they want is to have anyone chipping away at the foundation of their business," he said.
- They've been chipping away at the Constitution for a while.
- And for 12 years he chipped away at making his documentary.
- During the past three weeks they have chipped away at our heroes.
- She has chipped away at the debt from the store.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.