"away" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- If they went on by he would sneak away behind them.
- For the time being he decided to sneak away instead.
- The people who did this just wanted to be able to sneak away.
- "And that is for trying to sneak away while I was gone."
- "If he has to sneak away instead of break out, a day isn't too long to wait."
- And who would they be, sneaking away in the night?
- They must try to sneak away in the moment when no one would notice, but of course, everyone knew it.
- If they tried to sneak away and were spotted, they'd probably be cut down.
- Now wash your face and go to sleep, because we're going to sneak away in the middle of the night.
- Don't go running off into space, thinking you can just sneak away without anyone knowing; because the League always knows.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.