"away" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Then anything else she could have thought was wiped away.
- How do you read a person's face, when his past has been wiped away?
- When the blood was wiped away, his face didn't look too bad.
- He wiped the spot away with the back of his hand.
- A large part of man's past was forever wiped away.
- "But tomorrow that's all got to wipe away and we have to get ready to win."
- He saw liquid run out of her eyes which she quickly wiped away.
- It was as though the events of the weekend might never have happened, had been wiped away.
- But now, all the darkness was wiped away and the whole world looked beautiful.
- There were a lot of bad memories he needed to wipe away.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.