"away" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They drew away a little and stood looking at the place for a while.
- He put his hand over the cut and drew away.
- He let her hold him a moment, then drew away.
- She tried to draw away but he held her to him.
- He wanted to draw away, but something made him stand still.
- I made ready to draw away, but she held me close.
- He held her close when she would have drawn away.
- She didn't try to draw away, yet there was nothing for her to say.
- Then she passed on or was drawn away without making any answer.
- And she wouldn't have drawn away if she'd been able.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.