"away" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- These days, he could not help drifting away to the past.
- She let go of me and started to drift away.
- Some members might drift away, and maybe one or two of them would talk.
- One day he simply drifted away and did not come back.
- Then the thought drifted away as he looked up at me.
- The voice drifted away, and Tom felt something leave his mind.
- But after the others had drifted away and only one Blood was left, the talk got more personal.
- Within about 20 minutes, everybody had drifted away, and the police left too.
- He tried to think about it but his mind kept drifting away.
- Maybe he'd drift away for ever and they'd never find him.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.