"away" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The hair on the left side of her head was burned away.
- And sometimes, all physical evidence of the fire's cause has been burned away.
- Our fire had burned away, but its light was no longer needed.
- I wouldn't ship with you if the world was burning away under my feet!
- A few steps further on he passed a bush that was half burned away.
- The old is burned away in favor of the new.
- A second later half of the object had burned away.
- There was a fire and the whole village burned away.
- The face had been burned away, but identification is certain.
- His reserve was nearly gone, burned away during the night.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.