"away" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He quickly glanced away to the man at his right.
- He met my eyes for a moment, then glanced away.
- The other glanced away as if thinking through his answer.
- Their eyes met for a moment, then he glanced away.
- When Richard looked out at the people, many of them, especially the men, glanced away.
- The sound of her name brought it all back, and I glanced away.
- I glanced away, back up the river from where we'd come.
- He was about her age; she glanced away, but a moment later, looked back.
- Their eyes met and held for a moment before Mike glanced away.
- I could not look at it for more than a second or two without glancing away.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.