"away" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "Nothing but sit around and see our people washed away by the water."
- Two and a half years washed away in 15 words.
- The old order is about to be washed away, I tell you.
- By morning, perhaps the whole world would have been washed away.
- The road was opened in 1828, but had nearly washed away by 1848.
- In the 13th century much of the town was washed away by the sea.
- If so, they have been washed away by the sea.
- Part of the site has been washed away by the sea.
- Both her parents have it, their lives being washed away.
- I started to ask if something was wrong, then the pain just washed away.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.