"away" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Once they made the money, then he could walk away.
- He called me back when I started to walk away.
- She made a move to walk away, but he held her in place.
- Then I turned my back on her and walked away.
- He could walk away, down the street, go back home and try to start his life.
- All she had to do was open the door and walk away.
- He started to walk away and two men stopped him.
- If he had been a man and dead, she could have walked away.
- Not until he walked away would she feel free of him.
- Then he turned his back and walked away without another word.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.