"away" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He took a step toward her and then darted suddenly away in the direction of the church.
- I also know who it was that took one look and darted away into the dark.
- She took a deep breath and darted away through the trees.
- Her eyes darted away at him as she spun around.
- Then he let go of the lock and darted away.
- With blood still flowing down her side, she darted away.
- He darted away, leaving me to hold Jill with her help.
- Her eyes darted away, embarrassed by the frank look in his.
- Then, in the blink of an eye, they darted away and were gone.
- Lord, there it was, darting away about the business of the morning.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.