"away" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The woman said she had never heard of such a person, and hurried away.
- He had no time to say anything as she hurried away.
- She hurried away in front of us, through the door.
- He hurried away, so she could not give them back.
- And he hurried away, which was also a good idea.
- She turned the way they had come, and hurried away.
- When it was over, most of the girls hurried away because they had to be home before dark.
- "To be hurried away by every event is to have no political system at all."
- Then she took her hand off my shoulder and hurried away.
- But the other never opened his mouth as he hurried away into the night.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.