"away" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- And so the Music will eat away at you like a cancer.
- I tried to cut the head and the very air seemed to eat away at it.
- But every day they saw the disease eating away at their parents.
- Always present, it ate away at me day and night.
- My God, man, they'd eat away at it until there was nothing left!
- Changes in the 20th century ate away at their traditional way of life.
- There they found the cancer that was eating away at her body.
- The spring inside it had been eating away at the rock for a long time.
- I did not even know it had been eaten away.
- And so they stayed inside us, growing like a cancer, a body eating away at itself.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.