"away" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I scurried away, trying to act as if nothing had happened.
- Soon it would scurry away and be seen no more.
- The boy didn't wait to be told again, and he scurried away.
- She took one look at her mother's expression and scurried away down the hall.
- The music stopped, the customers scurried away and the women tried to cover themselves.
- The policeman scurried away to do as he was told.
- The photographer took one more picture, then turned and scurried away.
- Small living things scurried away, into the forest's deep and dark shade.
- He dropped one killer who was trying to scurry away.
- The night's tenants would get the message and scurry away.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.