"away" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Most of their friends have either died or moved away.
- But all the words had been said and still the people moved away.
- The security guy turned to look at me when I didn't move away with the rest.
- I think because she hadn't been told to move away.
- He's going to give up his practice and move away.
- Even so, she had never seen any reason to move away.
- She moved away more than 30 years ago, and I had not been back, until last week.
- I moved away and sat, not looking at any of them.
- She felt something lost to her when he moved away.
- She moved away, but not toward the door, which further gave him hope.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.