"away" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He says that once the sun is up this will clear away.
- I was late coming in, or we'd have been all cleared away.
- It was a quarter to one; he could clear away.
- All remains of the building were cleared away in 1959/60.
- Fun it was too, once the old boys got cleared away.
- Soon George had cleared away quite a bit of the block.
- The club was completely cleared away during the 1990s for the project.
- "We have two services only - the second starting when the first is cleared away."
- By the time police arrived most of the evidence had been cleared away.
- Everything not needed for the task at hand had been cleared away against the wall.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.