"away" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The two of them strode away into the office area.
- The old man stared after him as he strode away.
- Then he strode away as if he'd been turned loose.
- Then he was gone and she watched him striding away down the street.
- He paid me no attention this time and strode away toward First.
- He strode away, his heart like a rock inside him.
- On the word, he turned and strode away into the forest.
- Instead she strode away to a group of waiting men.
- He turned his back on the building and strode away.
- And taking his long staff he strode away in front of them.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.