"away" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She turned away toward the door, her back to him.
- He looked at me in thought for a moment, then turned away without another word.
- She turned away, heard him following her into the house.
- He turned away and started down the road after his friends.
- But when the question came, he did not turn away.
- He turned away and went back into the living room.
- He finally turned away and looked down at the floor.
- After a long look in his cold eyes, I turned away.
- Now he had to turn away and go very deep.
- He turned away and his eyes went to the east.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.