"away" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She could hear the sound of his feet for a while and then they died away.
- When the sound died away he turned to me quickly.
- When all should had died away, he sat down again.
- Today, nearly four months later, most such talk has died away.
- Not until they had quite died away did she go on.
- Her voice died away as she went through the kitchen.
- The sound had died away, his head was free of the pain.
- When it had died away he looked again and saw nothing.
- Then the conversation died away and they got to their work.
- But if you are gone, all this will die away.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.