"away" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This time she didn't shy away as I moved closer to her.
- But he shied away, for they were in the open.
- He reached his hand toward her but she shied away.
- There is no threshold from which we will shy away.
- He put a hand out to touch her, and she shied away.
- We shy away, with some strange inner fear, from the death of the species.
- One man's chest was bloody, and the camera did not shy away.
- She tried to glare at him, but her eyes shied away.
- The lead bird shied away, leading the others out of range.
- "Since the book, I think people are just shying away."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.