"away" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- All he could think about was what would become of him if his mother were taken away.
- They were taken away in full view of the student body.
- In several cases, they were last seen being taken away by police.
- Within a few days some men, most of military age, were taken away.
- At the same time, the money would be taken away.
- She knows how to get around having those kids taken away.
- She is taken away and never seen by her family again.
- Perhaps they had been simply taken away at some point.
- I don't have any life since my family was taken away.
- For she thought them dead ever since they had been taken away without her knowledge.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.