"away" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- And if anyone did see him, it would be simple enough to explain away, after all.
- Our next stop was the capital, and they would be a little too much to explain away.
- Which would be one hell of a difficult thing to explain away.
- Something we should be proud of rather than try to explain away.
- Things like that are hard to explain away during a job interview.
- Defense lawyers say that will be a very difficult piece of evidence to explain away.
- In 2010 was not explained away by problems, returned to base.
- The damage was explained away with the staff not being paid.
- You might think that the question can be explained away by the effect of distance - not so.
- And we can't admit it has to be explained away.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.